Includes one (1) custom made dog lab coat with optional personalization
Whether your pet is a service dog at your local children's hospital or just one that loves to dress up, this custom-made dog doctor lab coat is sure to be a hit with everyone.
Dog Doctor Coat Features:
- Short sleeves
- Two pockets
- Velcro closure
- Optional personalization on coat back
Dog Doctor Coat and Lining:
- Color- White
- Material- Cotton blend, 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage in future washes
- Machine was cold delicate, lay flat to dry
Be sure to read our "Terms and Conditions" page before submitting your custom order as all custom orders are final and non-refundable.
If you chose to add your dog's name to the coat back, you will be sent a design proof via email for your approval. Once you approve your design your order will be started. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for your pet's custom lab coat to be completed once you approve your design proof. Default thread color for personalization is black unless otherwise noted during check out. Once your order is complete and ready to ship you will be notified via the PayPal email address you used for payment.
- A- Neck Measure around the neck just like you would for a collar. Allow some room for comfort.
- B- Length Measure along backbone from base of neck to base of tail. This is where the collar rests to where the tail meets the back/rear-end.
- C- Shirt Length Measure from nape of neck down spine to the beginning of the rear legs.
- D- Chest (Girth) Measure the chest at its widest point, all the way around, usually right behind the front legs. If the dog has a large girth, you may want to go up a size.
- E- Waist Measure all the way around the waist just in front of the back legs.
- F- Leg Length Measure from the top of the leg to top of paw.